Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Camp Jewelry


I am camping out at the campground near my home, Interlochen State Park again.  Jasmine and I have another two week stay going on.  Two weeks ago we were in Madison WI again and picked up some fun things from Burnie's rock shop.  So ever since I have been "playing with my toys."  Above is a view of my campsite.  Duck Lake is in the background.  Jasmine and I love being near the lake.  We swim quite a bit, including midnight swims under the full ("blue") moon.


Here is a view of Jasmine doing what she does most while I am working.  She is a patient girl.  I make sure we go on lots of walks and bike rides as well as swims to make up for it.



 I bought the beautiful agate ring above at Burnie's.  I had kept looking at it not sure what to do until the other night.  I still am not sure if I like what I did!   I really want to bring out the beautiful yet subtle patterns in the stone


This is a horrible picture of a beautiful amethyst ring.  I think it looks like I took a purple Life Saver candy and decorated it.  Posting it for the humor--will get a better pic posted soon.


Have more pics to get online but wanted to make a start today!
Happy Labor Day everyone!

2 comments: