Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Necklaces

I have been making lots of lanyards to sell at work, but this week I also had an urge to make some necklaces.  Here are some photos:


i
I have been picking up beads from Nawbin and Bead Harbor.  I also have been saving the willow pendant.  I bought it from Humblebeads.

To make these, I used designs from my head. I did not want to think about what is popular.  I just made necklaces I love.  Many of them are made of semi-precious stones like lapis lazuli.

Now back to lanyards--they are fun and they pay for this bead therapy of mine!






No comments:

Post a Comment