Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Art Bead Scene September Monthly Challenge



This is the first of my two submissions to the September ArtBeadScene monthly challenge.  This month our inspiration is a quilt made by Lillie Mae Petway.  Go to the Art Bead Scene blog to learn more about the artist.   Here is the quilt we are using:
I love the warm hominess of the colors and patterns.  I had some great beads from Lisa Raymo who is a local artist here in Traverse City so I used those (the beads with the stripes and polka-dots) with some wooden beads I picked up at Nawbin in Traverse City which is one of my favorite local bead stores and added a clasp and another bead by Lotus Works (another local artist) I picked up from Bead Hollow in Petoskey.  I am all about color, so had fun with this one.

1 comment:

  1. Your colorful striped and dotted beads really match the bright colors in the quilt. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete