Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Camera

My wide angle lense broke last week and I am lost without it!  I took the recent pictures with the macro on my little Olympus camera.  It is ok but not up to the quality of my Cannon Rebel.  Will have to figure things out until I can get a new lens.  Funny, I bought that lense about 5 years ago when I was taking a photography class because the instructor recommended it but never once used it until this year when I started making jewelry.  I had just read some great tips on photographing jewelry and was excited to experiment with them when I had the issue.  All those years of hauling the wide angle around and not knowing the value of it--I am paying for that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment