Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ocean Challenge


The newest challenge by Humblebeads newest "Inspired by Nature"  challenge.  Here is a link to tell about the challenge:  http://humblebeads.blogspot.com/2011/08/inspired-by-sea.html

I love the ocean.  SInce I spent the first six years of my life in Long Beach, CA I soaked many an hour in the Pacific.  I have a lifelong love of the ocean.  Now it fills a part of me when I can visit it.  Living near Lake Michigan helps some, but my ocean can't be replaced.  I remember having swimming lessons on the beach and clutching the sandy bottom instead of the side of the pool.

So I found this challenge to be especially inspiring.  This is my first submission.  I am sure I will have more.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the different tints and shades of blue and the variety of finishes. Eye catching!

    ReplyDelete