Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Friday, August 5, 2011

Daylilly Challenge


Humblebeads are sponsoring a challenge of designing a piece of jewelry inspired by daylillies.  I love looking at all the daylillies around right now, so I was really excited about this challenge.  It's fun looking at how the different designers respond to challenges like this.

I spent most of the day and night yesterday at the hospital with a dear friend.  She had a health setback that mirrored something that happened to me in 2008.  At that time I was in the hospital recovering from abdominal surgery and a stable slipped, spewing poison into my abdomen.  When I was taken into emergency surgery I was 5 hours from death.  So when she had the same issue, I needed to be there for her and her mom.  So glad that she is on the mend.  It will be a long and slow process.

1 comment:

  1. The special beads are made by Molly Cooley of "Wind Swept Tree Glass Art"

    ReplyDelete