Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Thursday, July 28, 2011

With a Little Help

Staring up this jewelry business has been fun.  I have to say all the advice fiven by those with more experience has been invaluable to me.  I read what they say in blogs and magazines.  The blogs are so helpful!  They make comments or send me messages that really boost my confidence.  I hope some day I can be the mentor and return the favor.  My big project now is to make up a business plan for Catherine's Dreams. 

I love making jewelry.  I find it so relaxing after a long day of work as a pharmacist in a neighborhood pharmacy (sometimes I work 12 hour days).  I wish I could spend all day making pieces.  I look through my beads and a theme comes to me.  Usually I start with a set of beads that attract me.  Lately I have been wanting to use more semi-precious beads and art beads.  Then I look through the beads I have to accent the main set and go from there.  It touches something deep inside that has never been touched.  It is so healing on many levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment