Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fire Agate-Sodalite-Lapis Necklace



I made this necklace the night before a big meeting for me.  Once again, it was my therapy.  It helped me find peace and I feel the stress of my life made a better design.  It goes a bit with the bracelet I made a few days ago.  I used up the rest of my light blue fire agate beads, some sodalite spears, lapis pieces and pewter spacers with a toggle clasp.  And I used some tiny light blue glass beads on the clasp loops.  Somehow I am proudest of how that looks.  Well now it is a beautiful Saturday.  Soon I will be on my mountain bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment