Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Beads

Picked up some new beads yesterday and today.  Yesterday I was in Petoskey on my way up to give a talk in Cheboygan and stopped at Indian Hills.  They had some cool stuff, including some beads made by local people.  I am finding myself attracted more and more to those unique beads.  Also had a great conversation with the staff.  Imagine that your job is to work in a shop filled with cool beads like that and to make jewelry all day to be sold in the shop when you are not busy with other things.  I also am drawn to semi-precious stones like amethyst, lapis, jade, tiger's eye (my old favorite), garnet, etc.  It is true what they say, when you start beading beads really do take over your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment