Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Monday, May 23, 2011

Jewelry is Therapy

I find that making jewelry is healing and relaxing as well as fun.  If I have had a stressful day, or can't sleep, I sit down and make a piece and find the balance restored inside of me. Last night I made several necklaces.  They are all unusual, I am not even sure they would be universally popular, but they are outward expressions of what was going on inside me.  Being that my creative outlet for most of my life has been writing, this is a new and very cool experience.  So much of my life is pharmacy/medical related, it is great to have this special joy in my life.  Here are two I made last night:


No comments:

Post a Comment