Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Monday, November 7, 2011

Madison Visit--New favorite store!

Last weekend I visited my son Dave in Madison, WI.  We had an awesome time together.  Usually when I go there if he goes shopping with me he waits outside while I shop for clothes.  But this time we went looking for bead stores.  The one closest to him was closed-next time!  But we found Burnies Rock Shop on the internet and rode our bikes there.  I am in love!  Here is their website: http://burniesrockshop.com/ They have tons of rocks to look at and high quality beads and findings.  They also have supreme jewelry on consignment there.  I took pictures because they had some uniquely wrapped pendants.  See examples in these pictures



I also picked up many stones, beads, keishi pearls, findings, square sterling wire, etc.  Dave enjoyed exploring the store too.  I already made three necklaces while at Daves with my loot.  But I did not have a chance to photograph them, so I will have to wait for the next post to reveal them. 

If you are ever in Madison or want to go to the website--Burnies has high quality product!

No comments:

Post a Comment