Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Inspired by Nature: Inspred by the Sea Necklace


Heather Powers of Humblebeads has a challenge of being inspired by the sea.  You can read about it on her blog if you want: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjfuLbIbE7UqJUZBtPTC_LONindEmaTTL1yS1GHu2ZIZouYKEgn_yZmvB3x9MDyMkNcGfo_Osj1Ks3kvBPLxVZeRCQLgkOQSzmjLgcjzieQG7Obk60XB8rCH3wwMLGn7Xf1xH8AX4CAt0c/s1600/thesea.jpg
I had this necklace in my mind all month.  I had a pillow bead that was hand-made that I picked up from artbeads.com  that was ocean themed.  I mixed it with some blue agate round beads, blue crazy lace teardrops, imitation turquoise, small glass beads, pewter spacer beads, and a pewter toggle clasp.  I finished with a dark blue ribbon that matches the blue in the focal bead.  I love the colors and am glad to have the inspiration to create this piece.

1 comment: