Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Camera Lens!

Last week I bought a new macro lens for my Cannon XT Rebel Camera.  I had been using an old wide angle, but feel that my jewelry needs a better presentation.  I am finding that just having the lens does not garuntee a great picture.  I am slowly but surely learning how to use the lens.  Here are a couple of examples:

 This is the old picture of this bracelet:

This is with the new lens:




Here are some more of the new pictures:








Keep tuned in for my progress in this continuing saga!  Anyone who has suggestions for improvement, I am open to them--just leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your links with Shortest and receive money from every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete