Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jasmine's Big Day

 I had fun making this necklace for a friend out of beads she picked out.  I designed and made the pendant myself out of Russian jade, Swarovski crystals and Czech glass leaf shaped beads.  The main part of the necklace is made of Russian jade and onyx beads.  This I made after going on a grueling 8 mile mountain bike ride with Jeannette and Jasmine in 85 degree heat.  We all loved it, but I was really weakened during the ride from the heat and Jasmine threw up about six times after we got back. Jeannette and I probably shouldn't have let her drink the liter of water when we got off the trail (literally).  Jazzy is back to normal now and ready to go for a walk or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment