Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New Pendant-Sue's Creation!

I am in CA right now doing a combination hanging out with son Dave while he is on a business trip and visiting my dear family.  Sue and I spent yesterday creating a new pendant style.  Here is Sue's pendant



We made a roundish frame using wrapping wire and beads, then for Sue's creation, she took a long string of loosely strung beads of various types and wrapped it around the frame, making a bale and wrapping the top with extra wire.  It is so gorgeous and unique!

I will make another post soon and show my similar pendant and tell how I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment