Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm Back!

I have had several life issues of late, including a serious illness (aplastic anemia).  But I feel ready to start posting in my blog again.  I have been designing jewelry, including the so called "rat-tail" bracelets made of leather and beads that are so popular now.



I have also been working with a stone I love:  jasper




As well as Petoskey stones.  I have been doing a lot of polishing.  This one is paired with green moonstones:







This one I did not polish.  I found it downtown as a loose stone and wrapped it..   Love the markings on it





And a little bit of one of my other fav's: amethyst, my birthstone.  I paired this cool shell pendant I found with this amethyst necklace:


Currently I am in the hospital.  But I am hoping for an upswing not only in my health but my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment