Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Sunday, September 11, 2011

September Art Bead Scene Submission II


This is my second submission for the September Art Bead Scene contest.  Once again, I have linked the title of this post to the ABS blog teling about the contest.  This submission is a fun one.  It is a necklace made mostly out of beads I bought at a local bead store in a "grab bag" container.  They look like art beads but anyways they are way interesting.  The pendant clarp is a true art bead-made by Heather Powers of Humbelbeads.  The blue beads are agates. Around and through it all I wrapped a green silk ribbon.  Once again, I had a lot of fun with this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment