Check out our store's website!

We also have an actual website for our store. That way those of you who are not members of etsy can buy our jewelry.
Here is the link: http://www.catherinesdreams.com/index.html

Friday, May 20, 2011

Some Stories

The top picture below is one I had fun making out of my supply of turqouise beads.  The second one down is made out of some of my favorite stones--amethyst.  That is my birthstone.  Plus I love the flower pendant.  I had two of them that I added to necklaces I made.  They are a real flower pressed into a shell.  Jeannette made the next two.  One has a bird theme and the green one is so unique and beautiful and professional looking.  The bottom one I made out of bead Jeannette gave me as a gift.  She bought them at Indian Hills in Petoskey. 


I find making jewelry so fun and relaxing.  I am finding myself passionate about it.

1 comment: